Re: [Question #111705]: How to get data structures necessary for assembly for the whole mesh?

Question #111705 on DOLFIN changed:

Florian Rathgeber is still having a problem:
The problem is that I get the data only cell-wise through the UFC
interface, if I'm not mistaken. I'm looking for a way to get it for a
range of cells or even the whole mesh. But I guess that is not
efficiently possible and I have to loop over all the cells. If there is
a way I'd be happy to learn about it.