Re: [Question #111705]: How to get data structures necessary for assembly for the whole mesh?

Question #111705 on DOLFIN changed:

Anders Logg proposed the following answer:
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 01:33:28PM -0000, Florian Rathgeber wrote:
> Question #111705 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/111705

> Florian Rathgeber is still having a problem:
> The problem is that I get the data only cell-wise through the UFC
> interface, if I'm not mistaken. I'm looking for a way to get it for a
> range of cells or even the whole mesh. But I guess that is not
> efficiently possible and I have to loop over all the cells. If there is
> a way I'd be happy to learn about it.

There is no way to get the data (at least not quadrature points etc)
other than cell by cell. Then you would need to modify the form
compiler code to generate different code (which is also a possibility).