LAPACK wrapper

Is anyone using the LAPACK linear algebra wrappers? Since they are not subclasses of GenericFoo, I suggest that we remove them and users use Armadillo (http://arma.sourceforge.net/) instead when wanting to access LAPACK/ATLAS functions. Armadillo is very easy to use. Any objections to removing the LAPACK wrappers?

We have a Blueprint for wrapping Armadillo, but this would only be worthwhile if we want to assemble into an Armadillo-based object. Since Armadillo will most commonly be used for small matrices when performance is critical, and expression templates are one of its very attractive features, I don't see much point in wrapping it.