Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 4781: Add GenericFile<< (const std::pair<const Function*, double>)

On 02/06/10 21:32, Johan Hake wrote:
On Wednesday June 2 2010 09:43:59 Garth N. Wells wrote:
On 02/06/10 17:40, Johan Hake wrote:
Nice!

Can this be integrated in ParaView when making a movies of data with
variable timesteps?

Yes. You can see the real time of each snapshot inside ParaView, and I
think that ParaView controls the frame rate so that you get the real speed.

We just need a fix for the SWIG wrappers! ;).

Should be fixed now :)

Nice one.

I'm getting better, but I have a long way to go with SWIG/Python.