Fwd: [Blueprint move-demos-to-documentation] Move all demos out of DOLFIN into documentation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristian B. Ølgaard <k.b.oelgaard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/6/8
Subject: [Blueprint move-demos-to-documentation] Move all demos out of
DOLFIN into documentation
To: k.b.oelgaard@xxxxxxxxx

Blueprint changed by Kristian B. Ølgaard:

Whiteboard set to:
How thoroughly should we test the demos once they are moved to the
documentation?

1) Check if they compile against DOLFIN (should UFL files be compiled
by FFC, or do we add *.h files as well?)
2) Check different compiler flags (both gcc and FFC?)
3) Check if they run without crashing
4) Check results against some reference

What are the buildbots currently testing?

What infrastructure should be in the documentation to make life easier
on the buildbots? Is it enough to put a simple script that runs through
the demo directory and test the demos one at the time?

--
Move all demos out of DOLFIN into documentation
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dolfin/+spec/move-demos-to-documentation