Re: [Question #114825]: DirichletBC virtual methods

Question #114825 on DOLFIN changed:

Andre Massing posted a new comment:
Onsdag 16. juni 2010 18.52.13 skrev Phil Marinier :
> Question #114825 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/114825

> Phil Marinier confirmed that the question is solved:
> sorry you're right, I am an idiot. I was too busy looking for ways to
> get around DirichletBC being an abstract function that I didn't double
> check whether or not I had made my bcs vector with DirichletBC or
> BoundaryCondition.

I know that by heart :) and can not count how many times I have struggled with
code because I was too much into it, busy with other stuff or whatever. And I
am very glad that there exists also a community to ask for help.
So happy hacking :)

--
Andre