Re: [Fenics] Ubuntu release schedule

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:48:09PM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Yes, this is where it breaks and it breaks the first time. Anything
> >> else I should try?
> >>
> >> Johannes
> >
> > Can you check if you are able to run call arma::solve(A, b) at all?
> >
> >  arma::mat A(M, N);
> >  arma::vec b(M);
> >
> >  then set some bogus values in A and b
> >
> >  arma::Col<double> x = arma::solve(A, b);
> >
> > By the way, why is the output arma::Col and not arma::vec? Garth?
> >
> > If this works, then try to print the size of A and b in
> > Extrapolation.cpp and try the same size in your test program.
>
> It doesn't work. I tried this test program
>
>   arma::mat A = arma::rand(4,4);
>   arma::vec b = arma::rand(4);
>   arma::vec x = arma::solve(A, b);
>
> and I got the same problem.
>
> Johannes

Works for me. I've tried the following test program:

#include <armadillo>

int main()
{
  arma::mat A = arma::rand(4,4);
  arma::vec b = arma::rand(4);
  arma::vec x = arma::solve(A, b);

  return 0;
}

Compiled with

g++ main.cpp -llapack

Runs with with and without gdb. Also works fine with valgrind.

Anyone else has this problem? I'm using the Armadillo Ubuntu package.

Shouldn't that be used on the buildbot?