Re: [Question #115411]: Dividing a Complex Mesh into Different Regions/Subdomains

Pietro!

I know that you can apply "inner" surfaces to Tetgen. The generated mesh will
then have vertices laying on this inner surface.

TriTetMesh

  branch lp:tritetmesh

is a wrapper for tetgen (and triangle) and generates DOLFIN meshes. If your
outer and inner surfaces are devided into simplices or even rectangles, you
should be able to generate these inner surfaces as parameterized versions of
the outer surface. Did that make sense?

It might be a steep learning cruve getting into TriTetMesh and tetgen, but I
can probably help you a bit on the way.

Johan