Re: [Question #117187]: parallel assembly

Question #117187 on DOLFIN changed:

Garth Wells proposed the following answer:

On 09/07/10 21:05, jhameed2@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> New question #117187 on DOLFIN:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/117187
>
> Hello,
>
> My understanding is that dolfin allow experimental parallel assembly.
> Is there more information, on whats experimental about it, any
> caveats etc?

It should just 'work'. In the vast majority of cases you don't need to
worry about it when writing your own solver. If you try to do something
which is not yet supported, it should return an error.

To run a program, just use

    mpirun -np numproc . . . . .

Garth