Re: [Question #117960]: Matrix multiplication by vector slow with uBLAS

Question #117960 on DOLFIN changed:

Garth Wells proposed the following answer:
I have noticed some *major* slow downs in uBLAS lately. I'd say that
there isn't much that we can do about. uBLAS as a project appears
rudderless and not bothered about performance.

We should seriously consider removing support for uBLAS. We now have
Armadillo available for dense linear algebra, and PETSc can be installed
as package or via Dorsal. The motivations for adding uBLAS now longer
hold.