Re: [Question #118225]: complex data structure

Hello,
    How would one go about implementing such structures?  I too am
interested in using complex numbers, and finite fields would also be
useful.  Is there any particular linear algebra package perhaps that might
be well suited to overwrite the basic addition and multiplication functions
of the matrix and vector elements?
    Thanks,
        Nathan Borggren