[Question #120990]: Installing Parmetis on Mac OS X

New question #120990 on DOLFIN:

Hi all

Has anyone any experience of installing ParMETIS on Snow Leopard. I get errors when I try to install by itself  and using dorsal with petscwithmumps, I get:

Downloaded parmetis could not be used. Please check install in /Users/JJ/FEniCS/src/petsc-3.0.0-p12/darwin10.0.0-cxx-opt

Failure with exit status: 1
Exit message: There was a problem in build setup for petsc-3.0.0-p12.

Jack