Re: valgrind + dolfin: BaryCenterQuadrature / CGAL error

Garth N. Wells wrote:
On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 16:22 +0200, Patrick Riesen wrote:
Garth N. Wells wrote:
On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 15:34 +0200, Patrick Riesen wrote:
Anders Logg wrote:
For some reason, it's not possible to run valgrind when DOLFIN is
compiled with CGAL (because of some special trick used in CGAL).
ooops. and there's no trick around it? or other tools to sniff around for memory leaks?

There's a flag for CGAL (I can't remember what it is) that will allow
valgrind to be run. Try searching for an earlier discussion on this
list.
ok, i'll see if i can find something. thank you, garth.

If you try out the CMake build system, I've just added a CGAL option
which will allow you to run valgrind. The options is easy to find in the
CMake GUI.

thank you garth, i was not successfull yet. I'll try with the cmake
build soon.

best regards,
patrick

Garth