Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5055: Fixes for find_package_handle_standard_args. Need to use foo.dolfin as

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:20:32AM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> On Aug 23 2010, noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >revno: 5055
> >committer: Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
> >branch nick: dolfin-dev
> >timestamp: Mon 2010-08-23 11:49:32 +0200
> >message:
> > Fixes for find_package_handle_standard_args. Need to use foo.dolfin as
> > argument for package foo or REQUIRED/QUIET will not have any effect.
>
> Does this mean that we need to check ARMADILLO.DOLFIN_FOUND?

Yes perhaps.

> Can we just remove the '.dolfin.' from the names?

I think so. Initially, the plan was to differentiate between our own
modded files and files copied from elsewhere but now I think most of
the scripts are modded in one way or another so we might as well drop
the .dolfin. part.

Should we also add some Copyright notices to the scripts or just let
it be?