Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5057: Collect optional packages in OPTIONAL_PACKAGES and use to set options.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 01:49:56PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 14:44 +0200, Anders Logg wrote:

> > > OK.

> > > We can make them more informative.

> > > This isn't working properly - it converts everything to upper case, so
> > > when it should be checking for Trilinos_FOUND and not TRILINOS_FOUND.
> >
> > Looks to me like the problem is that variable has the wrong name. It
> > should be named TRILINOS_FOUND.
> >

> It takes on part of the name of the file, which TrilinosConfig.cmake.

Are you sure?

We have FindPETSc.cmake but it still defines PETCS_FOUND. We even send
in "PETSc" to find_package_handle_standard_args and it still comes out
as PETSC_FOUND.

I think find_package_handle_standard_args automatically sets uppercase
but this is not used by the Trilinos config script.