Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5110: Remove duplicates in list of libraries and include directories.

On 30/08/10 09:10, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Garth N. Wells<gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

On 30/08/10 08:47, noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

revno: 5110
committer: Johannes Ring<johannr@xxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: dolfin
timestamp: Mon 2010-08-30 09:45:56 +0200
message:
   Remove duplicates in list of libraries and include directories.

Could this cause problems for libraries that are sensitive to the link
order?

Maybe, but did we have any control on the link order before?

I think this was an issue last week on some platforms for libraries like CHOLMOD, and that some care was taken with the ordering.

Garth

Johannes

Garth

modified:
   dolfin/CMakeLists.txt

--
lp:dolfin
https://code.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/main

Your team DOLFIN Core Team is subscribed to branch lp:dolfin.