Re: Compile problems

On 30/08/10 23:42, Anders Logg wrote:
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:39:21PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:

On 30/08/10 23:35, Anders Logg wrote:
Sometimes when I rebuild DOLFIN (after changing things by just typing
make in the build directory), I get this error:

-- (**) SCOTCH
CMake Error at dolfin/CMakeLists.txt:208 (add_library):
   "/home/logg/scratch/src/dolfin-dev/build"

   " which has leading or trailing whitespace.  This is now an error
   according
   to policy CMP0004.

Line 208 in that file is

   add_library(dolfin SHARED ${DOLFIN_H} ${HEADERS} ${SOURCES})

Any ideas what goes wrong?

I get it too sometimes. Have a look in dolfin-config.cmake - there
is usually some screwy stuff in there. I don't know why.

Garth

Why should that file have any effect on building DOLFIN? Isn't that
the file that is used when building against DOLFIN?

The two problems coincide, so expect that they're related.