Re: [Question #125019]: Assembling matrix over cells and interior facets only

Question #125019 on DOLFIN changed:

Evan Lezar is still having a problem:
Kent,

Thanks for the clarification. I don't mind removing these values from
the analysis, but it is easy for me to setup a problem where one of the
wanted eigenvalues is 1 (or 2, 3, 4, ... n) and thus identifying the
correct eigenpair is more difficult. I know that for the range of
eigenvalues introduced by SystemAssembler, I can look at the
multiplicity of the eigenvalue and thereby identify the eigenvalue, but
the eigenvector is more problematic.

I know that in some of the very early FEM code I wrote myself, I would
simply exclude the contribution of the boundary edges - effectively
setting them to zero.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

Evan