[Question #125426]: Dirichlet b.c. applied to components

New question #125426 on DOLFIN:

What is the preferred means for applying a Dirichlet b.c. to the components of a vector unknown (in order to implement free-slip or "roller" b.c.s).

E.g.:

u[0]=0 on x=0, but u[1], u[2] are free...

Doing a search, I've seen discussion of free-slip b.c.s in the context of Unicorn. Separately, there are discussions of attempts to legislate u.n=0 in the form itself. Is there a means to do it with native dolfin using one of the BC classes? I "only" want to deal with the simple case I describe above, not the more general u.n=0 case.

Thanks,

Joe.