CMake and SWIG header files.

Hello!

SWIG is not run when a header file is changed. This might be pleasant for
someone, but I think we should rebuild the SWIG interface.

I tried adding this

# and the DOLFIN header files
execute_process(
  COMMAND ${PYTHON_EXECUTABLE} -c 'import sys; sys.stdout.write("
".join([r"${DOLFIN_SOURCE_DIR}/"+l.split("\"")[1] for l in
open("kernel_modules.i").readlines() if "%include" in l]))'
  OUTPUT_VARIABLE SWIG_KERNEL_MODULES
)

in the CMakeList file, but it cannot be executed as I get the error

  File "<string>", line 1
    'import

The command executes fine at the command line though. So I figure it has to be
something CMake does. I have to use a double quote (") in the command and
therefore I cannot use it as delimiters for the command.

Any other good suggestions of how to get these files within cmake?