Re: CMake rebuild

On Thursday September 16 2010 10:05:14 Anders Logg wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 09:52:12AM -0700, Johan Hake wrote:
> > On Thursday September 16 2010 09:34:51 Johannes Ring wrote:

> > > I tried doing some changes but I couldn't reproduce your problem.

> > > I also get a lot of those. One solution I found is to configure DOLFIN
> > > with -DLAPACK_LIBRARIES=/usr/lib/liblapack.so.3gf. Another is to
> > > remove the package libatlas-base-dev. None of these are good solutions
> > > though.
> >
> > I think we need to try to fix this as it is _really_ annoying. Can we not
> > suppres the warnings?
>
> When did this show up? I suspect Garth added this. :-)

I think he added the demos to the configuration and these just repeated the
same error. The error were there before the demos was added.

The warning is a valid warning a guess. It tells us that we have two libraries
with the same name in the path. The problem is that we know this and we think
it is fine, so we would rather not get the message.

Johan