Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 5256: Use boost::timer in place of std::clock. Simplifies implementation,

On Wednesday November 10 2010 13:14:26 noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> revno: 5256
> committer: Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
> branch nick: dolfin
> timestamp: Wed 2010-11-10 22:11:59 +0100
> message:
>   Use boost::timer in place of std::clock. Simplifies implementation,
>   but same (slow) speed as std::clock and equally bad precision.
>   boost:timer most likely uses std::clock but at least the implementation
>   is simplified.

The boost::timer _is_ using std::clock and the implementation is more or less
exactly the same as ours (where) :). I looked into this when I tried to fix
the strange timer bug in PyDOLFIN.

Johan