Re: libboost_program_options is not included during linking process

Den 11.11.10 15.04, skrev Johannes Ring:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Andre Massing<massing@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi!

I just encountered another strange error during compilation of the latest
dolfin development
version on a Mac OS X platform. I got the error

Linking CXX shared library libdolfin.dylib
[..]
Undefined symbols:
  "boost::program_options::validation_error::validation_error(boost::program_options::validation_error::kind_t,
std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>  >
const&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>
const&)", referenced from:
Switching VERBOSE=1 reveals that libboost_program_options was not included
in the list of libs to link with.
Any clue how to fix that?
I had a similar problem a few days ago. I think it was after I did a
clean build of DOLFIN that the problem went away. Have you tried that?

Johannes
Actually I started with a clean build in the first place :)
Andre