Re: [Question #133882]: 'boost_thread' not being found during installation

Question #133882 on DOLFIN changed:

Andre Massing proposed the following answer:
Den 13.11.10 15.27, skrev Jack:
> New question #133882 on DOLFIN:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/133882
>
> During installation, boost_thread is not being found and consequently, the dolfin install doesn't complete. This has never happened before. This is on a Mac (Snow Leopard).
>
> I've set Boost_LIBRARYDIR, BOOST_ROOT, BOOST_DIR, with the same result.

Are you compiling dolfin via dorsal or  on you own? In the latter case
you could add -DBoost_USE_MULTITHREADED:BOOL=ON
during the cmake configuration step. I had the same problem a couple of
days ago and Johannes pointed out the flag to be added.
Hope that helps you as well.
--
Andre