Re: [Question #133903]: Cannot plot after new installation

Question #133903 on DOLFIN changed:

Andre Massing proposed the following answer:
Den 15.11.10 23.43, skrev Jack:
> Question #133903 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/133903

> Jack is still having a problem:
> Hi Johannes
>
> Yes, I did. I installed it via Dorsal except for DOLFIN, which I had to
> make manually because boost.thread wasn't being found.
>
> Jack

Somehow your dolfin python module can either not be found or loaded, so
can you check
1. your PYTHONPATH variable (what is it?) It should
contain to the <INSTALLATIONPATH>/lib/python2.6/site-packages (or
python2.x depending on your
version)
2. what happens if you import dolfin within a running interactive python
instance?
--
Andre