Re: Mesh unit test not working in parallel

The test that either fails (by good reasons, because number of mesh entities
are compared), or segfaults are now not run in parallel. The segfault is
caused by a MeshFunction beeing read from and/or written to file, which is a
known issue.

It might be good to have a test that check the partitioning of the mesh.

JOhan