Re: [Question #139524]: plot in same window

Question #139524 on DOLFIN changed:

S Wood requested for more information:
Hi Andres,

Sorry I am new to dofin and fenics, but I was wondering if you can
clarify what you mean by "update"? Here is a segment of the code I have
and I don't get the plot on the same loop!

while t <= T:
    u, v = TrialFunction(V), TestFunction(V)
    Fuv = v*u*dx + ......
    u = Function(V)
    F = action(Fuv, u)
    J = derivative(F, u, du)

    # Solve nonlinear variational problem
    problem = VariationalProblem(J, F, bc, nonlinear=True)
    newton =  problem.parameters['newton_solver']
    newton["maximum_iterations"] = 40
    problem.solve(u)

    # Plot u
    plot(u)