Re: [Question #141422]: DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPython installation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Till B posted a new comment:
OK, I did the following:
-install the python packages FFC, FIAT, Instant, Viper and UFL
-build boost (only libraries filesystem, system, programoptions and the header files)
-get swig 2.0.1

Then I tried to build UFC:
I use MinGW 4.4.0 that came with my Python(x,y) distro. I start CMake 2.8 with gui and load the ufc-1.4.2 source directory, build directory C:\temp
-click "configure"
-choose MinGW Makefiles
-it says "configuring done"
-I manually set the variables BOOST_INCLUDE_DIR, PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR, PYTHON_LIBRARY, SWIG_EXECUTABLE
-press "configure" and it says:

SWIG_MODULE_LOCATION C:/temp/_ufc.pyd [this line is in red]
Configuring done

-press "configure" again, same ouptput, but this time it releases the "generate" button
-press "generate", it says "Generating done" but it builds nothing

Thats it. In CMake it still says PYTHON_DEBUG_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND and CMAKE_SH-NOTFOUND in the option, but not in the output.
I manually added an entry SWIG_MODULE_LOCATION that points to the location of the ufc.i file inside the source directory, but it does not change anything.

Well, thats it. Not many error messages.