Re: [Question #141422]: [Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPython installation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
On Tuesday January 18 2011 10:32:07 Till B wrote:
> Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/141422
>
> Till B posted a new comment:
> Yes, I set the Boost include to the one you said.

Ok.

> I only have a python26.lib in the libs directory.

How did you install your present Python?

Johannes: I see that .lib can be a sharedlibrary but only during compilation.
During runtime a .dll is also needed. How are you compiling Python for FEniCS?