Re: [Question #141422]: [Question#141422]: [Question#141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPythoninstallation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
On Tuesday January 18 2011 11:09:43 Till B wrote:
> Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/141422
>
> Till B posted a new comment:
> oh, I found a python.dll, generated a new makefile and - no errors.
> But the only thing that happens is that I get a ufc.py. I thought it will
> produce some output in the program files or the python site-packages
> folder.

Ok.

You should get a _ufc.dll or somthing from that command. The ufc.py is
generated by swig in the previous command.

Have you tried:

  make install

It should then install your stuff into what ever directory you told
cmake.