Re: python27 instead of python 26

Den 19.01.11 15.44, skrev Johannes Ring:
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Andre Massing<massing@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi!

I just wanted to test the newest version of dolfin (since for some reason
the assembly of functional has slowed down on my machine by a huge factor!)
and realized that DOLFIN cmake (via dorsal) took my python27 instead of
python26 and therefore messes up my installation since ufl, ffc were
installed as python26 variants.
Any idea what happened? Were there recently changes in the cmake concerning
python finding procedure?

Try to give these option to CMake:

   -DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/python2.6
   -DPYTHON_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/opt/local/lib/libpython2.6.dylib

Johannes

And via dorsal?

--
André Massing       		email: massing@xxxxxxxxx