"Class" typedefs in generated wrapper_code

Could someone remind me of the system that is supposed to be used for the so-called "class" typedefs for Test/Trial/FunctionSpace? For instance at the bottom of /demo/pde/poisson/cpp/Poisson.h:

    typedef Form_0::TestSpace FunctionSpace;

Is it so that if all argument spaces (in order words function spaces that are not coefficient spaces) are the same in all forms, then

    typedef Form_0::TestSpace FunctionSpace

should be added?

Moreover, if the above is not the case, should

    typedef Form_X::TestSpace TestSpace
    typedef Form_Y::TrialSpace TrialSpace

be added if there is a single test space and trial space? (I cannot find this in the current wrapper code code, nor is there a single example in any of the demos, but seemed to remember something of the sort.)

--
Marie

Follow ups