Re: [buildbot@xxxxxxxxxx: buildbot failure in FEniCS Buildbot on dolfin-linux64-exp]

On Wednesday January 19 2011 08:41:39 Anders Logg wrote:
> This seems to be related to the introduction of operator() in the C++
> interface.
>
> I'm suspecting that the problem is that one of the virtual eval
> functions has been moved up one level from Expression to
> GenericFunction. I'll try to fix it but Johan may spot to problem
> faster.

This did introduce an error in SWIG. This destroyed the virtual overloading of
Expression::eval. I reimplemented both eval methods and they are now both
working again. The fix seems a bit odd from the C++ interface, but I do not
think it can be done in another way. Maybe making GenericFunction a director
class but that might introdcuce other slowdowns.