[Question #142516]: complex number bilinear form

New question #142516 on DOLFIN:

I would like to include a complex number in the definition of the bilinear form.

For example in the classical toy problem (Poisson's Equation) -Au=f where A is the Laplace operator, the coercive bilinear form is a(u,v)=(f,v). Moreover, a(u,v)+b(u,v) is also coercive and solves the problem -(A+bI)u=f where b is any complex number with positive real part. However, every time I add a complex number in the definition of the bilinear form, fenics gives me an errror. Perhaps I do not know how to do it correctly.
Thanks