Copyrights and change of license

Dear all,

As discussed before, the plan is to

1. Change the license from LGPL v2.1 to "LGPL v3 or any later version"

2. Get all authors to sign a simple statement that they themselves and
their employer agree to the license

In a few days I'll send out the documents that need to be signed, but
I need help tracking down the people that need to sign the documents.

Below is a list of authors that I have extracted from the DOLFIN
source code (grepping for "opyright", "odified" or "__author__").

Please take a minute to fill in missing email addresses or otherwise
comment. Just reply to the list and we can help out to complete the
list.

Alexander H Jarosch
Anders Logg             <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
Andre Massing