Re: Buildbot failing

On 01/26/2011 01:25 PM, Anders Logg wrote:
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:34:11PM +0100, Marie E. Rognes wrote:
On 01/25/2011 10:24 PM, Johan Hake wrote:

     Looks silly, but it seams like the error was introduced after:

       http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/main/revision/5570

This is a bit interesting. The buildbot indeed reports the error after revision
5570:

   . Project: dolfin
   . Revision: 5570
   . Author: Garth N. Wells
   . Date: Mon 2011-01-24 13:13:40 +0000
   . Files:
       ? dolfin/fem/LinearVariationalSolver.cpp

     Comments:

         Fix bug in LinearVariationalSolver.

However, clicking on 5570, takes you to the launchpad site with

     Anders Logg

     2011-01-24 13:43:49

     Revision ID: logg@xxxxxxxxx-20110124134349-38k8yku914a44c1w

     Only extract mesh from coefficients when no other mesh is present
     since it may otherwise conflict with existing meshes if coefficient
     is defined on a different mesh. Should fix buildbot error.

This is probably because of a merge, but can be rather confusing ...
Looks like it was partly my fault (for sending the wrong arguments to
assemble in LinearVariationalSolver) and partly Garth's fault (for
replacing my wrong arguments with another set of wrong arguments)... :-)

... and so if Garth's current fix makes the buildbot green again, I'm saying dibs on possibly breaking it again by updating to the new wrappers :-)

--
Marie