Re: [Question #143185]: Write solution to xml file

Question #143185 on DOLFIN changed:

Melanie Jahny is still having a problem:
Thank you for solving my problem!!! It works now!
I'd like to store the solution in an xml-file because I' like use the velocity solution of the navier-stokes-brinkman equation
in the advection-diffusion equation and I thought that it is the easiest way to read it in the advection-diffusion
file. I made it analogical to the advection-diffusion example I found in the dolfin package.
Is there an easier way? How can I use the TimeSeries class?
Thanks a lot you for your advices!