Re: Buildbots

On 02/03/2011 11:08 AM, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Joachim Berdal Haga<jobh@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Could be an idea to use ccache on the buildbots, that really helps with
The buildbots has always used ccache.
Good! I thought they didn't because the build takes so long... an hour. Does
the cache get hits (ccache -s)?
Yes, ccache works. The reason it takes so long is because it builds
DOLFIN in several different configurations. I think it should be
enough to do one minimal and one full build. Other opinions?

I think it is good to test all these different configurations. But it would be good to have a quickbot, reporting for instance after one minimal build + tests

--
Marie