Re: [Question #143963]: fluid flow - memory problems

Question #143963 on DOLFIN changed:

Andre Massing proposed the following answer:
Den 07.02.11 12.38, skrev Johannes Ring:
> Question #143963 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/143963
>
> Johannes Ring posted a new comment:
> I had unfortunately no luck building Trilinos on Windows with the MinGW
> compilers. I also tried to build PETSc but no luck with that one either.

BTW, did you use MinGW also for the PETSc compilation?
At least according to their webside PETSc works with cygwin:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-
as/documentation/installation.html#Windows

Maybe that could be worth a try?

--
Andre

--