Re: [Question #144453]: MeshPartitioning throws assertion

Question #144453 on DOLFIN changed:

Simon Praetorius confirmed that the question is solved:
ok, I've disabled all refinement and it works! But if global refinement is used only, the same error occures. So I assume that the mesh partitioning will be performed before any refinement can be performed. It's a pity that adaptive meshes are not supported at the moment :(
But ok, I will try to use a finer initial mesh for testing purposes for now.