Re: [Question #143963]: fluid flow - memory problems

Question #143963 on DOLFIN changed:

Till B gave more information on the question:
Hi,
it is me again. I have still not given up. I tried to build Fenics out of
the source that I downloaded here:
http://www.fenicsproject.org/pub/software/fenics/ The problem seems to be
that OpenMPI can not be built with Mingw. This then also caused some path
errors, maybe similar ones like Johannes encountered.

Has anyone tried (and succeeded) to build Fenics with Visual C++? This would
make it possible to use OpenMPI. Or is it possible to use other MPI
libraries?

Thank you!