Re: Merge policies

I think that this is overkill. I don't mind the buildbot breaking (by
accident) as long as it's fixed quickly. What causes problems are major
changes that result in extended red periods, and during which other
breakages are unknowingly introduced. This type of development should
take place in a personal branch.

I'm happy with minor changes, incremental development, bug fixes, etc,
to be added by developers directly to main (with the expectation that
tests have been run locally). The less merging the better.

Garth