[Question #144722]: plot solution in different time steps

New question #144722 on DOLFIN:

I'm solving the instationary stokes-brinkman equation with fenics.
I'd like to plot the velocity (and pressure) solution of each time step in the same plot,
but fenics opens for each time step a new plot window.
How can I make sure that the solution is plotted in the same window
for each time step?
Thanks for any help!

problem = VariationalProblem(a_stbm_ist, L_stbm_ist, bcs)
(u,p) = problem.solve().split()

t = dt

while t < T + DOLFIN_EPS:

       (u,p) = problem.solve().split(deepcopy=True)

       u_prev.assign(u)
       t += dt

      plot(u, wireframe=False,title="velocity", rescale=False, axes=True)
      plot(p, wireframe=False,title="pressure", rescale=False, axes=True)