Re: tests failing

On Wednesday February 9 2011 11:19:23 Garth N. Wells wrote:
> A number of Python tests are failing on my computer (mesh related). I'm
> using Swig 2.0.1, which could be the problem.
>
> Could we put Swig 2.0.1 on one of the buildbots?

The Macbot has use it and that is the reason it has been red for a while. I
have tried to adress some of the issues with my last two commits. Did they
help?

There still excist a problem with the mesh unit test, which most probably is
shared_ptr related, where a shared_ptr stored mesh is passed by reference.

Johan