Re: [Question #144842]: complex geometry

Question #144842 on DOLFIN changed:

Andre Massing proposed the following answer:
Den 10.02.11 14.42, skrev Achim Schroll:
> New question #144842 on DOLFIN:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/144842
>
> Hi,
>
> is there some documentation available how to deal with complex geometry,
> e.g. how to import a mesh (generated by gmsh)?
> I did not find it in the FEniCS python tutorial.

There is a script dolfin-convert in your FEniCS installation to convert
from and to different mesh formats.
dolfin-convert --help given you the options of that script.

Cheers,
--
Andre

--