[Question #145492]: solving problem with vector valued function

New question #145492 on DOLFIN:

I'd like to solve the convection-equation for  different kinds of (independent) concentration functions.
I'd like to solve the concection-diffusion problem for several concentrations.
I'd like to set the number of different concentration function as a variable m.
How do I have to define the concentration functions conc[i] (i <= m) ?
Can I define them as a vector?

For one concentration I defined
Q = FunctionSpace(mesh, "CG", 1)
conc = TrialFunction(Q)

I tried VectorFunctionSpace, but it sets the size of the vector equal the mesh-dimension.
Further, how do I have to change the bilinarform for several concentrations?
F = eta*(conc-conc_prev)*dx + dt*(eta*dot(velocity, grad(conc))*dx + Diff_const*dot(grad(eta), grad(conc)*dx)

with eta = TestFunction(Q) and conc_prev the concentration from previous time step.

Is it possible to solve this problem by a for-loop over the number of concentration functions?
How will the boundary value definition change? (I have Neumann-boundary values on a small part of the mesh)?

I hope anyone can help me! Thanks!