Re: [Question #145492]: solving problem with vector valued function

Question #145492 on DOLFIN changed:

Melanie Jahny is still having a problem:
Thank you so much Johan for helping me with my problem.
I tried the code you*ve written and got the following error message after the last line:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dolfin/fem/variationalproblem.py", line 40, in __init__
    self.L = Form(L, form_compiler_parameters=form_compiler_parameters)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dolfin/fem/form.py", line 43, in __init__
    function_spaces)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dolfin/fem/form.py", line 64, in _extract_function_spaces
    if not isinstance(func.function_space(), cpp.FunctionSpace):
AttributeError: 'Argument' object has no attribute 'function_space'

Can you understand what this means?
Melanie