Re: [Question #145492]: solving problem with vectorvalued function

Question #145492 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
What version are you using? I think you need the soon to be released
development version for that particular example.

But if you change:

    dF = derivative(F, u)

to:

    du = TrialFunction(V)
    dF = derivative(F, u, du)

I think you should be good. However I suspect the syntax of VariationalProblem
for nonlinear cases also has change. So the last line might still not work.
You need to check the docstring of VariationalProblem:

   >>> help(VariationalProblem)

to get it going.

Johan