Blueprint for 0.9.10: Attaching subdomains to form

I'd like to implement this blueprint for 0.9.10:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dolfin/+spec/attach-subdomains-to-form

In addition, I'd like to remove the cell_domains,
exterior_facet_domains and interior_facet_domains arguments from the
assembler. It seems overkill to have three different ways to specify
the domains and the logic becomes complex for handling which data
overrides if many are specified. We could also remove these arguments
from VariationalProblem.

We would then have two ways to specify the subdomains:

1. As part of the Mesh (MeshData)

2. As part of the form

The SystemAssembler would then need to rely on (1).

Comments and objections?