Release of 0.9.10 today!(?)

It seems tomorrow's Ubuntb deadline is really the deadline for Johannes to
upload the new packages to Debian, which means we need to finish the
new release today.

I suggest that we just go ahead and make the release of 0.9.10 as is
*now* (or sometime this evening). The buildbot is very green and any
last-minute fixes might very well break it.

Although we would rather fix the blueprints and bug fixes listed here:

https://launchpad.net/dolfin/+milestone/0.9.10

before the release, I think we would rather get the current branch in
as 0.9.10 in the next Ubuntu than the current package which is 0.9.8.

I suggest we retarget those blueprints and bug fixes for 0.9.11 and
release that next week or so.